Monday, December 29, 2014

Goal: Healthier Lifestyle.

Working out. Let's be honest. I don't mind losing a few kilos. In fact, i won't be lying is i say my sole purpose of working was to lose weight. WAS. When i turned 30 last June, i felt like my health was at my worst. I thought that age was catching up and my lifestyle was very unhealthy. So i promised myself to take care of us a little better. Took me almost 6 months to make good on my promise. Since i've been exercising regularly, i find that my body feels much lighter. I am more energetic and best of all, i don't wake up feeling sluggish. I try to drink more plain room temperature water than i used to and i can say it has worked wonders for me. Eating healthily is more difficult for me. Those who know me know i love everything sweet, fried and creamy. I'm still struggling with saying no to those foods but i try not to give in too much. I hope to bring this habit with me next year and the years to come. Because i'm really loving this healthier new me. Alhamdulillah

No comments:

Post a Comment